Our accounting department consists of highly qualified professionals that have broad expertise and experience in the preparation of accounts. We have secure and strict internal controls in order to make sure that our clients` data is not at risk of security breach.
“CONFIDENTIALITY IS OUR PRIORITY”
The accounting team of Curatus possesses effective organizational skills. Their attention to detail, along with a strong emphasis on time management and efficiency allows us to provide the best service to our clients.
Company Secretarial Services
Our organisation has acquired 20 years of experience in the industry under the leadership of Mrs. Ruma Kissoondharry, a qualified Chartered Secretary and a fellow member of ICSA.
During that time, we have acquired deep and hands-on company secretarial experience.
The Curatus team comprises of professionals who are members of:
- ACCA (Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants)
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- ICSA (The Chartered Governance Institute)
- Preparation/posting of agendas for ‘AGM’/’EGM’
Arranging for bulk payments of dividends by cheques and posting/bank transfers/initiating internet banking
- Keeping – updating of share registers / share certificates (as registrar/custodian).
- Sending Financial Statements to Members.
- Drafting/arranging for ordinary or special resolutions